BlackNightsBlackNights

Main Audio Reviews Stats

MTV:Tupac, Paris Hilton.. MTV:Tupac, Paris Hilton..

funny as hell

Thear are very few flash cartoons i lough at and this one had to be the funniest. ive never loughed so hard at a flash....ever.... didnt really the rest but the 2pac and mr.t bit struk gold man. funny as hell great job!

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02

....

...im at a lose for words... best flash i have seen on newgrounds its everything we loved as kids with the orignal plus blood and explicit language (which is good in my eyes). like i said in my review in epo 1 weve been needing a a new Turtul cartoon like the orignal insted of the cheese jap cartoon. When i read the reviews all i see is nothing but 10's which shows that you got somthing good hear dso keep it up. On a down not epo 1 was better but the way i see it, its all one big episode so all in all still sweet as hell. cant wait for epo 3

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01

Fuckin sweet

Geat job man. Fit for tv if you ask me. I was and still am a huge Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtul fan (old school Turtuls) and I was wonderiing if anyone was gonna do a Ninja Turtul cartoon that wasnt the crapy Jap Animation that it is today. Good job on voices and animation. Good story as well keep it up. epo 2 just came in and im eager to watch all in all geat job

The George Bush Show 5 The George Bush Show 5

Good One (mexican acent just used)

great movie Sam T. im sure you worked for weeks on it. humor was strong, drawlings and animation whear strong, but thear was only one problume i found with this toon. its that bush's lough is way out thear. if i whear to give advise it would be to tell you to work on that chuckl. but all in all good job

Stick Slayer: Episode Two Stick Slayer: Episode Two

...

thear getin worse bro... thear getin worse

Stick Slayer: Episode One Stick Slayer: Episode One

pretty cool

very sweet. i like the music and how the stick army marches into battle...but the pencil thing is kinda gay. he needs a beter wepon

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

waked out cartoon

anyone who takes suiside as a way out is a pussy... and to make a flash cartoon about it is a cheap way to be "buitiful" weak real weak

Xiao Xiao Cityplaza Xiao Xiao Cityplaza

DA JA VUE

way way way to much like previouse episodes... i give it a 5

(THEY USED THE SAME ENDING!!!!....lame)

(old) XIAOXIAO No. 3.5 (old) XIAOXIAO No. 3.5

sucked

worst stiky ive seen yet...

MAX PAYNE 3D MAX PAYNE 3D

Sticks are cool

Gotta be one of the best damned flash cartoons i have ever seen!! I could go on fer a fuckin week but id like to keep it short... yeah its stick figures and red dots for blood but Kick ass none the less i give it a 10