BlackNightsBlackNights

Main Audio Reviews Stats

MTV:Tupac, Paris Hilton.. MTV:Tupac, Paris Hilton..

funny as hell

Thear are very few flash cartoons i lough at and this one had to be the funniest. ive never loughed so hard at a flash....ever.... didnt really the rest but the 2pac and mr.t bit struk gold man. funny as hell great job!

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02

....

...im at a lose for words... best flash i have seen on newgrounds its everything we loved as kids with the orignal plus blood and explicit language (which is good in my eyes). like i said in my review in epo 1 weve been needing a a new Turtul cartoon like the orignal insted of the cheese jap cartoon. When i read the reviews all i see is nothing but 10's which shows that you got somthing good hear dso keep it up. On a down not epo 1 was better but the way i see it, its all one big episode so all in all still sweet as hell. cant wait for epo 3

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP01

Fuckin sweet

Geat job man. Fit for tv if you ask me. I was and still am a huge Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtul fan (old school Turtuls) and I was wonderiing if anyone was gonna do a Ninja Turtul cartoon that wasnt the crapy Jap Animation that it is today. Good job on voices and animation. Good story as well keep it up. epo 2 just came in and im eager to watch all in all geat job

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

not bad

not bad and kinda fun but way way to hard moderit should be last level

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

Not Bad

very cool game and very aditctive. Of course could use a few thousend more sounds and would be nice to be able to sell the cars you win out the one you own i give it an eight.

Anime Chick Game(nude) Anime Chick Game(nude)

....

when i playd i found myself wondering wethor or not i wanted to see this cartoon naked... hope thear are some beter ones out thear